Thank you to everyone who entered the contest.... drum roll please... the lucky winner is Ella! Ella you will be sent your gift certificate via email soon... thanks so much and check back for more contests!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Monday, June 21, 2010
Here's how you can enter to win:
Visit our store and let us know which sea glass is your favorite! Your name will be entered into the drawing for our giveaway. Simply comment on this post with your favorite creation and your email address!
You can also get one additional entry for each of the following:
1. Promote the $70 Gift Certificate giveaway on your website or blog with a link to "Sea Glass Things Blog"
(a href="http://www.seaglassthings.blogspot.com/"). Then add a comment on this post with a link to your promotion.
2. Follow Sea Glass Things's Blog by clicking on the follow button, top left next to blogger search box, or by Google Friend Connect in the left sidebar.
3. Become a Fan of Sea Glass Things on Facebook by clicking on the "Like" button at the top.
4. Follow Sea Glass Things on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (you can tweet daily) - Copy and paste:
Enter to win a $70 Gift Certificate http://bit.ly/96A6ln @seaglassthings #giveaway
5. Promote the giveaway on Stumble Upon or Digg with a link to this post. Then add a comment on this post with your Stumble or Digg name and / or URL.
You will be entered for each promotion of our contest. So... if you visit our site and post a comment here for your favorite sea glass creation, plus promote it on Twitter and Facebook you will be entered three times.
This contest is open to United States and Canadian residents only. We will be announcing the winner on June 29, 2010 on our blog, Facebook and Twitter. Good luck all!
Friday, June 18, 2010
Here are a few more pics taken and edited by my good friend Nikki - these are a little different as we were trying to protect the integrity of the freshwater pearls.
This has been a huge challenge when editing these photographs - reducing glare on the pearls and keeping their true form and texture.